Thursday, December 10, 2015

Graison The Picky Eater

Lately Graison has been a bit better but he normally is a picky, picky eater.  He is the hard kid, when it comes to eating.  We have tried almost every angle to get him some proper nutrition in his body.  This kids just doesn't take to eating his veggies.  We've had some issues in the digestive department that have posed an even further depth into thoughts on how to solve this issue and keep him well balanced.  This led me to an Internet search on how to do things differently and even some of those things didn't take.

What this goofy goober did like though was the angle I tried with our homemade spaghetti sauce.  
What I did that was different from any other time we have done spaghetti, was blending veggies into my sauce.  I took olives, mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, carrots, and garlic and stick them in our ninja with all the other fixings I use for the secret spaghetti sauce I make.  I puréed them all evenly to where all the bits of veggies looked as though they were just spices used to season the sauce and I stuck some homemade meatballs in with it and out came perfection!!  I tend to avoid mushrooms and olives when it comes down to Italian cuisine and I ate a TON of it. 

Next time I will have to figure out how to add them into Alfredo! 


1 comment: